You can’t properly enjoy your Taco Tuesday without Mexican rice. This is the perfect side for every Taco Tuesday, but the best part, it only takes 20 minutes to make. Also, has very minimal ingredients.
- Taco Seasoning (packet)
- Olive oil
- Rotel (1 can)
- Lightly coat skillet with olive oil
- Sautee 1/2 cup of rice until lightly brown (medium-high heat)
- Add 1 cup of water
- Add full can of rotel
- Add 1 tsp of taco seasoning
- Stir and leave uncovered until it starts to boil
- After it starts boiling, cover and leave for 10 minutes
- Taste check
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cover again for 10 more minutes
- Serve and enjoy!